Highly Skilled and Highly motivated Business Development Manager with nearly 15 years
professional selling the following products:
Payroll, Telecommunications, Cloud Computing, Saas, RPA and many more IOT related platforms and services.
Top 5% performer within EVERY organization.
|Develop business structures||Compile informational databases|
|Secure sensitive information||Business strategies|
|Technology integration||Proficient with: SAAS, DRAAS, BAAS, FECAAS,infrastructure-as-a-Service (IaaS).Virtual Private Data Center. Backup & Disaster Recovery (BDR).IT Managed Services. Virtual Desktop (Desktop-as-a-Service-DaaS).Virtual Servers. Hosted Security. Hosted PBX. Hosted Email. Web Hosting|
Senior Information Technology Business Consultant, OTG Consulting, Oct 2019 ‐ Current
- Please inquire with me for guidance with: UcaaS, Security-as-Service, Cloud, Circuits, Comcast Business, Century Link, Vonage Business, Ring Central, AI, Microsoft Azure, AWS, Google Suite, email security.
- If you have any questions on which suppliers to chat with or who the best contacts are for any of of your IT needs then I am the guy to talk to.
Senior Account Executive, FIS Global, Current
- Senior Technology Specialist.
- Work with: Henry Schein, Covetrus and others with go-to-market payment integration strategies. Fintech.
- FIS has significant relationships with most of the Top 50 global banks and Worldpay has relationships with more than a million merchants.
Business Development Manager, InStream, LLC – Denver, Apr 2019 ‐ Jun 2019, Westminster, CO
Developed Proof of concept for new RPA developed internally within Instream, LLC
- Met and exceeded sales goals and key performance metrics each consecutive month.
- Identified business opportunities and engaged clients to develop a relationship and to educate prospects of the value proposition of working with the company.
- Assembled technical and cost proposals for clients and verified proposal completeness and compliance with specifications.
Advised MSA and SOA and controlled contractual verbiage
Senior Cloud Account Executive, Veeam Relationship rep, NewCloud Networks, Sep 2018 ‐ Mar 2019
- Met with and spoke to C-Level executives 2-3 times a day.
- Oversaw 3 Sales Reps and implemented 4-10 tier 2 and tier 3 technical advisors.
Bridgepointe Technologies, Apr 2019 ‐ Jan 2019, Highlands Ranch, CO
- Sr IT Strategist (BR1DG3PO1NT3)/Technology consultant
Enterprise Relationship Manager, CenturyLink, Apr 2018 ‐ Sep 2018, Denver, CO
- 566% Quota achievement in first two months.
- Provide consulting services for clients to leverage CenturyLink’s global data center footprint and tier-1 Internet backbone network.
- Creating solutions for data center operations, managed hosting options, co- location services, disaster recovery, cloud applications, fiber optic networking, and voice over IP systems.
- We’re also a leading provider in the big data analytic space.
- Presented contracts and deals to C-level executives.
- Selling SAAS and cloud computing.
- Creating solutions for data center operations MAY- %564 to Plan JUNE-%2000 to Plan JULY-%,1800 to Plan AUG- %300 to Plan SEPT- %200 to Plan Comcast Business 4 years 1 month.
Senior Account Executive, Comcast Business, Sep 2015 ‐ Apr 2018, Englewood, CO United States
-average %107 quota achievement for 7 months running -New Sales acquisition, B2B -Consistently monthly “16er” Ranked as top sales professional with consistent track record of maintaining quota requirement
-SIP,PRI, Hosted Voice, Circuit, Fiber
Business Account Exec II, Comcast Business, Apr 2014 ‐ Sep 2015, Englewood, CO
- average %107 quota achievement for 7 months running -New Sales acquisition, B2B -Consistently monthly “16er” Ranked as top sales professional with consistent track record of maintaining quota
Relationship Manager, Ovation Payroll and Heartland Payment Systems, May 2013 ‐ Jan 2014, CO
Payroll and Merchant processing sales
Account Executive, Paychex, Apr 2012 ‐ Jun 2013
- Top 5% performing rep
- 125% over quota month over month
- sold SMB payroll
- Advocated for the client by communicating with internal teams to define clear actions and deliverables.
- Built relationships with new clients; maintained and nurtured business relationships with existing clients.
AE, General Steel Corporation, Jul 2008 ‐ Feb 2010
- First fiscal year with company NUMBER 2 sales person (vs five year seasoned veterans)
- National accounts sales executive, worked with clients on a national level on a conglomeration of projects – Sales person of the month/s
SALES, Furniture Row, Jun 2006 ‐ Jul 2008, Lone Tree, CO
- Number 2 Sales person in Nation amongst 1,000 (Nationally ranked) – Provided leadership in the development of new hire sales associates – Experienced in Interpersonal relationships with a strong command in sale closing techniques – Extensive knowledge of company’s systems – Managed extensive clientele base with responsibilities for implementing follow up calls.
Ohio Center for Broadcasting-Colorado TV and RADIO
- GPA [4.0]
- Technical degrees in [TV and RADIO]
Bachelor of Applied Science (B.A.Sc, Broadcast Journalism and Communications Jan 2005
University of Northern Colorado
- GPA [3.8]
- Double major in [Broadcast Journalism].
- Double major in [Communications].
- Triple Minor in [Psychology, Anthropology and Political Science]