Martin is a Partner with OTG Consulting, a vendor neutral technology broker. As a partner, he has the ability to research all the vendors for you in a matter of a couple days, saving your IT team several weeks or months of research. He will then determine the best vendors for your unique needs, gather competitive quotes, and present them to you, all at no cost. He is only compensated (by the vendor) if he can help you upgrade, maximize efficiency and security, and lower your costs. The OTG team engages the top engineers from each vendor to architect the best solutions for you. If you ever have a vendor issue that needs to be addressed, OTG can escalate it for a quick resolution.
We are now in a period of transitioning from a 19th century technology, the PSTN (Public Switched Telephone Network), to the new world of IP communications. All businesses will have to make this transition and OTG is positioned to help them navigate through the many options.
- Voice - Improve efficiency and collaboration - VoIP, UCaaS, CCaaS, hosted PBX, SIP Trunks, POTS lines).
- Internet - Cable, Fiber, DSL, Satellite, Cellular, EoC. We can offer multiple circuit options for each location in case of fall out. Better connectivity with lower prices.
- SD-WAN - Connect all your business communications across multiple locations and manage everything over the same network. Integrates with cloud security and gives you real time control.
- Cloud - Real solutions that enable businesses everywhere to lower costs, backup their data, and increase efficiency with hosted cloud services.
- Data - Enable your employees to securely connect to critical data in real-time – from anywhere in the world.
- Security - Cyber and physical security
- Mobility - Managed Mobility can relieve your team of that headache and save your company valuable time and money without switching current devices and vendors. Truly a "no-brainer".